November 14, 2008

ASH & LOU'S VISIT

Ash & Lou arrive at the airport! Runway stroll much?
Me & Amy @ the Beer Fest!
Steve & Jesse!
Us! Right before the fest ended....
Me & Adam...
Me & Crystal with the crazy guy we HOPE got paid to wear this crazy costume!
Me, Lou, Steve & Ash @ the Beer Fest!
The girls! Amy, Crystal, Me & Ashley!
FIRE & ICE...YUM!
How cool? This is the inside of FIRE & ICE...
Amy was pooped! ;) Adorable!
The boys! Jacob, Nick, Steve, Jesse & Louis...where's Adam?
HA...this is a funny one of Ash & Lou...
*
Its soooooooooooooo killing me that I can’t post the photo shoot pictures of me, Steve & Ashley & Louis from the weekend they visited. I’ve been ordered told I have to save them as a “surprise” for my Dad (& Mom) since they are for his Christmas present. My Dad obviously knew we took them since he asked for them for his office but we are saving the surprise of what they look like for Christmas morning! Don’t’ worry Dad…the photos of us 4 “kids” came out great! And yes, they were without alcohol & funny faces or kissy faces! HA!....Most of my readers though can view them on MS or FB, so it’s all good. If you can’t by chance & you wanna see them let me know & I will email a few to ya!...........Our weekend with my sister & brother in law was FANTASTIC! We had such a great time! Here was our schedule… FRIDAY: Steve’s old HS football game w/ the crew to see the Panthers play-his old stomping ground in Plainfield, CT-his bro Matt actually helps coach them…..picked up Ash & Lou at the teeny tiny Providence airport 5 miles from our apartment around 10:30pm…..headed back to our apartment to show our place off, eat a late dinner, relax, watch TV & harass Ashley while she feel asleep shortly after we arrived…..SATURDAY: Photo shoot in the Johnston Memorial Park across the street…lunch at the BEST place ever “Fire & Ice” in Providence, a lil site seeing in the city & window shopping in Providence Place mall…..came back to relax & refresh, then the crew came over, met up with the rest of the crew & took the public bus back into the city for the Providence Beer Festival-the festival was so much fun!-lots of long lines but really they didn’t take that long to get to the front-we cold have used a bigger cup though instead of a small bathroom style cup…definitely a great experience and fun time with everyone that we hung out with-I am pretty bummed about my pictures though-something was up with my camera! I don’t know why the shots were so dark & unclear…uggg…oh well…..a quick pit stop at the bar Ri Ra….took a cab home & pretty much crashed shortly after we walked in the door….SUNDAY: Of course I made everyone my famous French Toast…the 4 of us split up for a few hours….Lou & I searched for some tattoo shops but each one we ran across was closed! After finding our way back home since I am still very unfamiliar with the area…we picked up wings & pizza to go….Steve & Ash did a lil Christmas shopping or window shopping…who knows, since they walked in the door empty handed!....The boys watched football the rest of the day while Ash & I got denied by my favorite sushi place-that was closed too! Booo to Sundays!....So off to TJ Max, Old Navy, GAP ect we went! I lucked out at Old Navy! Ash & Lou bought me some early birthday gifts! A black down vest, a blue floral top & grey dress pants! Yesss! SCORE! Thank you again A&L!!!...Steve made his chicken tacos for dinner, we did a lil more relaxing & then headed to the airport around 8pm. It was sooooo nice that they didn’t fly out until 9:30pm that night! We had the entire day to hang out! That made it so much better! As you can see all in all it was a wonderful weekend!!!!! We cant wait for them to come back & visit again….in the mean time…WHO’S NEXT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: