February 26, 2009

NEW PHONE

Tuesday as you all know was Steve’s 29th birthday…. Besides that important fact I had a pretty bad day at work, as well as getting sick & having to stay home yesterday….in the middle of my day I managed to spill my coffee to go mug ALL over my desk, myself & my cell phone. My keyboard, desk phone, cube, chair, pants, sweater ect were COVERED. It was an awful mess! I did the "mom" speed walk to the bathroom & grabbed a bunch of (crappy) paper towels! I came back and mopped up as much as I could while trying to save my work electronics. Little did I know my cell phone had gotten the worst of it. UGGG. Sooooo if you have tried to call or text me you now know why I haven’t gotten back to you. At first my screen turned black, it wouldn’t even power on, then it powered on & showed all the colors of the rainbow. THEN the image & wording on my screen was the mirror image of what it was supposed to be. And now? Well now the image is fine but every time I power it back on it starts to dial 21983471289734812347 numbers and says that # can’t be reached. It’s crazy how dependent I have become on this lil device. I don’t know anyone’s #s by heart. Luckily, the infamous emergency care card that my Dad puts together for my family each year is really coming in handy! On top of this though I realize how much I use the voice records option. It’s the next best thing to post it notes when you need to "jot down" & idea or something that needs to be added to your “to do” list! I am scared that I have lost a few of my recordings! My memory has obviously gone bad since I cant remember them…….Soooo after all of this I figured I definitely needed a new phone. LUCKILY I am due for an upgrade so I am getting the newer version of the RUMOR. Since I don’t want something that's so fancy schmancy I decided to go with the SAMSUNG RANT! I am super excited about this because guess what?!?!?! It’s PURPLE!!! My favorite color! Soooo by this weekend I should be back in service. In the mean time feel free to leave me a voicemail-since I keep checking it, email me @ BrwnEydAngl6@aol.com or call Steve’s cell if you need to reach me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same phone! Except mine is black (one of my favorite colors). I don't know how to use it very well though. You will have to give me lessons.