May 21, 2009

NEW YORK

WHEN: Last weekend
WHO: Shannon, Steve, Meghan & Sean
WHERE: NY, NY
MISSION: To surprise Sean for his recent birthday
OUTCOME: Accomplished
THANK YOU: Thank you sooo much Meghan & Sean!!! We had a BLAST! We are so glad we were able to work out all of the plans! You were wonderful hosts & really know how to show your friends a good time! Your place is beautiful!!! Again, I love your decorations! Thanks for giving us a Spring tour of the city! Sooo glad the weather was pretty much perfect! And, again, thank you for helping me find my fake COACH purse! And thanks for helping us get out of that locked ghetto van! That was nutz! Funny story though…At least I would have died in fake bag heaven. HA!...Until next time.....and YES, there will be a next time! Let’s try to plan another weekend sometime soon! PS: Sorry we were lame-o's Saturday night!

The view from the train when we left Sunday afternoon...

"I make it rain, I make it rain..."

After a long day of being crazy tourists & hitting up almost every store or fair booth! We walked away with my new fake (i have no shame) coach purse, 1 royal blue pashmina scarf, 1 leopard print pashmina scarf, 1 bright teal blue sundress & 5 NYC sepia photo prints! Yesss...most of these items were for me... HA!
Cheers!
The Mexican restaurant we ate at...
Meghan & Me
Holy German beer...= lots of alcohol.
THIS is called a RICKY....its 1/2 margarita & half beer!


Cute!

Loooved this blue door...


Marilyn Monroe...my fav!
Steve & I on some steps in front of the store that Meghan found some AWESOME jeans in!

This place was famous on "Sex and the City"!
Hanging w/ Sady before we surprised Sean...She was so adorable! I want one!
Love this shot...
Buddies since High School! Steve & Sean...he was SUPER surprised!

No comments: