June 3, 2011

FREE DONUT @ DUNKIN DONUTS

This week got away from me! Goodness! I'm so glad it's over! Ive been bustin' my butt @ work (like usual of course), and to think I was only in the office 3 days! :) Most of you know that I'm an Assistant @ COX. Some days I wish I had an Assistant for myself!!! I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...OK Im done.... This weekend is pretty low key for Steve & I, the only 2 things on the calendar are Nick & Crystal's Jack & Jill partayyy Sat night (of course I put together my infamous girly basket to raffle off!) & Danielle's birthday brunch Sunday morning @ "The Mill on the River"! Check this place out! We have never been! I'm so pumped to go! It's gorgeous! http://www.themillontheriver.com/











Other then that I plan on decorating my photo office more! Ive talked about this a few times in the past. About 2 months ago now we got our house professionally painted! We are FINALLY finishing up putting the house back together. I can't wait to share photos of our progress! As you know, when you own a home, projects are never ending!


PS: Did anyone get their FREE donut at Dunkin Donuts today? If not you still have time! All you have to do is purchase a beverage! I took advantage of this on my way into the office! YUM!





No comments: