July 22, 2011

OMG IT'S SO HOT OUT

This is me mimicking everyone on FB yesterday & today! In a teasing kind of way. I will take the heat over any super cold Winter day, that's for sure!!! Bring on the sun! Bring on the humidity! I can take it! :) This weekend we have NOTHING set in stone on the calendar. What a great feeling! Here are some things I plan on doing at my own leisure...just typing "at my own leisure" sounds so freakin fantastic! HA!


*catch some rays
*photograph some things on this road that's right behind our house: horses, a red barn, an old blue classic car, an old "tug boat" of some sorts, wild flowers & more!
*check off a few items on my "to do list" inside the house & in the yard
*laundry, laundry & more laundry....sheets & towels
*possibly "Mystic Pizza" w/ friends on Sun
*use/spend a few shopping certificates & coupons
*paint that gold chandelier pink finally, collect some sticks, collect a few last min need be's from the flea market & create a vintage wedding yard sign for Amy & Jacob's big day



*& so on, & so on, & so on

1 comment:

catherine said...

i agree....way to hot but hello, duh, we all get it!

love your plans!