October 14, 2010

LIVE...LIKE REALLY LIVE

30 ROCK ***LIVE*** TONIGHT! DON'T MISS IT!
PS: Last month for almost a week & the past few days I have felt flu like symptoms. I NEVER get sick. This feeling makes me feel so blah & totally unmotivated. I'd love to just drop everything if I could but life carries on. I must keep moving...I've felt so run down lately...this is so not the norm for SKVD. We always have so much on our plates, always on the go...love it but sometimes I hate it bc of days like these...OK hate is a strong word, I of course don't hate it-hate it...you know what I mean... so little time to take care of everything @ work & @ home. The sad thing is all of THIS is what makes life pass us by...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feel better fast Shannon! Can't wait to see ya in a couple of weeks!!