December 2, 2010

VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW

How cool was it when Katy Perry's train got "ripped" off?!?!?! SO COOL.



Did anyone catch the VS Fashion Show the other night? This year's show was just as spectacular as the last! VS never disappoints!!! I think I equally enjoy watching this show just as much as I love watching any & every music awards show out there! VS knows how to do it up! I'm always amazed by the outfits (AKA costumes) & the performances! I DVR'd it, watching it a day late...I could so watch it over & over. As I sat there glued to the TV I wondered what life would be like to be a Victoria's Secret Angel. Goodness...totally NON imaginable. Check out a few of my favorite photos & videos from the show! Two of my favorite parts were...#1 the opener...anyone know the song that is playing when the 1st model struts out of the cage? LOVE LOVE LOVE! And #2...When Akon sang "Angel" as a tribute to Victoria's Secret newest Angel Chanel Iman who recently received her wings!



No comments: