December 7, 2010

CRAFTY

***EXAMPLE PHOTO***
I saw this DIY (do it yourself) idea in one of my magazines a few months back...I made a mental note about it & thought that I could sooo take this on easily! Then I thought...I could sooo make these for Christmas gifts! I'm going to have no shame in sharing that I purchased 20 two foot black chains from Lowes for roughly $20. I plan on purchasing girly printed ribbons @ a local craft store on Friday to start this crafty task! Heck...maybe if all goes well I'll even sell some on Etsy.com & make some money! Stay tuned for a sneak peak of the outcome.... In the mean time, I'll share with you the last DIY projects I did... #1 my wedding rehearsal heels (NO, not the purple heels in the photo @ the top of my blog!) & #2 a photo collage of our wedding day


No comments: