July 31, 2008

MERITAGE

The birfffffday girl! The big 2-4...
Jacob & Danyelle's mom, Kyla, Danyelle & Kacey!
Me, Meghan & Amy!
Me...why do I look like I dont have any make-up on? Ewww.
*
*
*
On Monday I met Jacob’s sister Danyelle, who is SUPER cool. She invited me to her birthday dinner this past Tuesday night w/ her mom, Jacob’s girlfriend Amy & 3 of her girl friends. She is currently house sitting…get this---the owners gave her over $500 in gift certificates to their restaurant Meritage (http://www.meritageri.com/) in Warwick, RI! Crazy huh? After work on Tuesday I met Danyelle and her roommates at their apartment just around the corner from my building. I jumped in the car w/ them and headed off to dinner. All of us got FREE appetizers, drinks, dinner & dessert! Can you believe it? It was all sooooo yummy! What a beautiful place to eat at too! Thank you again for a wonderful time Danyelle, Amy, Kacey, Meghan & Kyla! I look forward to hanging out w/ you all again!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It really does look like you don't have makeup on! But you look purrrrrty.