July 22, 2008

YAH, I'M HOMESICK

Mon: Movie night @ the apartment…”Smokin Aces”. HOLY FREAKIN AWESOME MOVIE! Check it out if you haven’t seen it! It has an awesome cast!

SAT: Steve & crew’s 10 year High School reunion @ Wrights Mill Farm in Canterbury, CT! Gooooo Panthers class of 1998! (*Notice the outfit I'm wearing, when we showed up I realized I was wearing the same exact thing as some girl in Steve's class! OMG! My luck...)
http://www.wrightsmillfarm.com/




FRI: Date night on Federal Hill in Providence, RI! It was restaurant week so we went to Geppetto’s & had salad, pasta, pizza & dessert for $30! But then we tacked on a $20 bottle of red wine…haha. Afterwards we went to Artini’s for a drink & then ended our lovely evening @ the 24 hr Wal-Mart where we found our black, gray & white guestroom bedding!
http://www.geppettospizzeria.com/

THURS: PawSox game in Pawtucket, RI. Red Sox David Ortiz aka “Big Papi” (SKV’s lesson #1) played since he was on the injured list & started off the team in homeruns!






Come visit meeeee! Yah, I admit it, I'm a bit homesick....I’m missing my friends like crazy, my family too of course. Its hard not seeing any of you or getting to talk to any of you face to face. I’m realizing how much I need a true friend to talk to on the good & the bad days….I missed out on Hila & Bobby’s camping trip this past weekend and I’m gonna miss out on Amanda’s birthday celebration next weekend…freakin blows! But I am having fun here & we have been staying super busy…it’s just a bit tough, but I try to keep a smile on my face. I can’t wait to see some of you in August at Paulo’s wedding; I am counting down the days…24 to go. It still seems so far away though….A visit from Pam & Joe is in the works, so that is fabulous! I can’t wait to see them if it all pans out. Who else wants to come visit little ole me in good ole Johnston??? Steve and I will promise to take care of you while you are here if you just jump in the car or hop on a plane! Let me know…:)

1 comment:

Care said...

I know how ya feel!!! It gets easier. :) Good news is that I FINALLY sent you your MANDRAMA package. haha