July 29, 2008

POLKA DOTS, MANDRAMA & JACOB

Today I have already received 6 compliments on my fabulous & funky black & white polka dot heels….I think they deserve a lil shout out of their own! Holllllerrrrr!
Ch-ch-ch-check it out! I got my ManDrama goodies!!! Thank you Carrie! The box arrived yesterday from Cali! I was so excited to open it up (cough cough---Steve!) & see what was inside! What a sweetheart for sending me all of the fun stuff! I will make sure I pass out the adorable tanks, koozies & stickers to my girls up North! For those of you who don’t know what ManDrama is check it out! www.ManDrama.com
This is the infamous Jacob Trombino. You have all heard me talk about him!
And this is his new home!!! CONGRATS TO JACOB!!!....Last night Steve and I helped him, his girlfriend Amy & his family move him into his house. Its sooo cute & cozy! The photo doesn’t even do justice….its completely updated inside! Stainless steal appliances, beautiful new furniture & a lovely backyard which is surrounded by a really nice white privacy fence. We are so proud of him!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes!!! You always have the best outfits. So jealous!

Care said...

YAY! So happy you got the box o goodies! :) loving the polka dot shoes too!