August 17, 2010

DID YOU MISS ME?

My apologies for being MIA for (more then) a few days...I have been going through some personal things & have been in need of some time "away". But no worries I'm back---back for good...& will be back to blogging slowly but surely...Maybe one day in the near future I'll end up sharing everything with you, we shall see. PS: I appreciate those who have noticed I've been gone for a while, it's nice to know I have some "secret" readers/followers out there! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog, that makes me smile. :)

These next few posts of mine will be pretty much out of order, hang tight & enjoy the ride!
***
In the mean time I can't get Sara Bareilles' latest hit song "King of Anything" out of my head.

"Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
You sound so innocent, all full of good intent
Swear you know best
But you expect me to jump up on board with you
And ride off into your delusional sunset
I’m not the one who’s lost with no direction
But you’ll never see
You’re so busy making maps with my name on them in all caps
You got the talking down, just not the listening
And who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
All my life I’ve tried to make everybody happy
While I just hurt and hide
Waiting for someone to tell me it’s my turnnnnnnnnnnnn to decide"



*On a completely different note...I have had so many people stop me in the hallway @ work asking about my lavender espadrilles! I had to share them w/ you! Although, I believe I have before...

No comments: