August 24, 2009

MY WEDDING REHEARSAL SHOES

I am sooo excited about this post! I have been dying to write about it! I found these shoes below online for $400 by designer Cole Haan. I absolutely fell in love w/ them to match my wedding rehearsal dress! I was so bummed about how freakin expensive they were so I thought to myself..."I bet I could make these!"....I started searching online and found the white satin sling backs through Payless' wedding line! Then I found the white satin roses @ Michael's craft store! Last night I used some fabric glue to put it all together! Check out the final product! I think they are pretty darn close don't you? All for under $40! YAY!
My creation for under $40! Hi-five to me! :)

6 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!!! OMG I LOVE them!!! You are so creative! They really look like the real thing and they are SO pretty. I may make a pair for myself!

Care said...

AWESOME Shannon! Nice work! You should have your own show -- 'make your own designer clothes!'

...Yvonne said...

skills ;)

elcw said...

Super Cool! :o)
You should make a couple more pairs and sell them on ebay ;o) little side business!

Sharon said...

Super cute...love them! Great job Shannon.

amanda worthington said...

I'm SO stealing your creativness.. if that's possible...