August 7, 2008

ACCESSORIES GALORE




Oooooooooh how us girls love our accessories! Funny thing…Amanda & I both took a photo of our shoes today! Mine are the green ones w/ the butterfly--- $5 from Rugged Warehouse in VA….& hers are the coral ones that totally match the new coral earrings I sent her for her birthday! How fun! These pics were just too cute to not share! Alrighty…1.5 hrs to go…then I’m out the door and off to Supercuts to get my hair highlighted & low lighted! YAY for a new funky change…again! ;)

P.S. 8 more freakin’ days until I’m reunited w/ my VA buddies (Emily, Tiffany, Andy, Mike, Billy, Allen & Duncan) for Paulo & Adrienne’s wedding in NJ!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is going to fall out if you keep dying it every other day!

I had cute shoes on yesterday and a pretty pretty necklace but my company doesnt provide me with the cool phones that take pictures... I just have a slaveberry :) You know so they can contact me 24/7!

Although it has its perks, I am leaving now because well if they need me they can reach me :)

Love you!

Natalie said...

a. you need to acknowledge that you will NOT see me in a few weeks at the wedding, which makes me sad.
b. i'm doing the high/low lights next week too!
c. i hope ash is wrong about the hair falling out thing - i would definitely be on the same path as you if that were true.