August 14, 2008

MTV, KC'S 21ST BIRFFFDAY & LO LO

This past weekend was Jesse’s brother KC’s 21st birthday! We all took him out to celebrate the big 2-1 @ Mardi Gras down the street from our apartment. Personally I think it’s the best place ever! It’s like 5 bars/clubs in 1! All types of music! We all had a BLAST! I sure know KC did! He even found a new lady for the evening! My friend Lisa from work! HA! Here are some photos of the fabulously fun night!


These 3 photos are of the MTV gear that my boss gave me a few weeks ago. I knew Bryan would be a trooper and pose for me! Even the birthday boy KC helped out! They should both be models don’t ya think?
Me & Steve from the night before @ Ri Ra in downtown Providence!
The boys...KC, Steve, Jesse, Adam & Bryan...lovely!
Me & my COX work buddies! Lisa & Stephanie!
Us after dancin' up a storm on the dance floor! HA!
Sue, Crystal, Lauren aka Lo Lo (the birthday girl today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!) & Me!

No comments: