August 21, 2008

R*A*N*D*O*M

***Look: Mini Ben & Jerry’s ice cream containers! How freakin’ cute! Has anyone ever seen these before at the grocery store?
***These are the leopard earrings my sister Ashley & brother in law Louis got me for Christmas last year. Funky huh? I have already had a few compliments today!
***I swear by these GAP lip gloss packs! They are incredible! I'd say they are by far the best purchase I’ve ever made! I keep mine in my purse & pull out whichever lip gloss that matches my outfit that day! Go pick up yourself a pack! They have a few different selections in the stores!



***Breaking news! Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling are back together again!!! YAY! I was so disappointed when they broke up…they are the cutest couple ever! Not to mention they made the most romantic movie ever! “The Notebook”…my favorite, duh!

***Lisa, my Cox buddy sent me this text msg joke…for some reason every time I read it I crack up!
“Everyone is calling me sayin’ someone is running down the street in a diaper. Where the hell are you going??? Call me if you need a ride!"

***1154 Lill: Here is the new NOVA website! Check it out, you can now host a show!
http://www.lillstudiova.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon!

I was just in a wedding this weekend and the bride gave all of a us a little pruse from Lill! I love mine. We all had our own different inside fabric. SUPER CUTE. The bride lives in chicago!

Sharon said...

I'm obsessed with The Notebook! I was extremely happy when I heard they were back together again. They are super cute together.

p.s. I think Im going to stop by Gap today and check out the lip glosses. I use Sally Hansen's lip inflation. Its good too!!!

Care said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the mini Ben and Jerry's ice creams! I love the little spoon up top! I was actually going to do a post about them this week because I too find them adorable AND tasty! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha... I just had my co-worker send that text to her son... we are both laughin :o) oh and I have TOTALLY SEEN THE MINI BEN & JERRYS! I giggle every time I walk past the ice cream section at food lion! Love you littlesssss... em :o)