November 12, 2008

HAPPY (belated) BATHROOM MAKE-OUT DAY

I’m a day late for this BUT happy 2 year anniversary of our infamous bathroom make-out Steven! :) Most of you know the story…for those of you who don’t you will have to ask for the complete details! Just so you get the idea…Steve & I first officially met November 9th, 2006 @ Joe Dooley’s parents house at their wedding party/“kitchen party” (no not a tupperware party), just 2 days before Joe & Pam Brock’s wedding! After Pam & Joe’s wedding reception on November 11th, 2006 (and after Tiffany chipped my tooth of course) it alllll went down in the Women’s bathroom! Drama & all-including Steve hiding in one of the stalls! BUT it was well worth it because look where it got us today! I am so incredibly thankful that Steve had the guts to plant a big one on me! HA! I love you babe! Here is a photo of us a few hours before the incident! (Oh I guess I forgot to mention the part about me dating someone at the time…but it’s OK cause he was a controlling ass.)

I should also say happy (belated) 2 year wedding anniversary to Pamela & Joseph!


OH...& thank you Andy Thorpe for putting in a good word for me during that unforgettable weekend in 2006! ;)

A few random items…
*
*Taylor Swift’s “Fearless” CD came out yesterday! YOU must go buy it! It’s amazingly awesome!
*
*The Country Music Awards are on tonight!
*
*Steve & I both stayed home from work yesterday. He had Veterans Day as a holiday and I took it as a vacation day to join him. We slept in till 11am, went to lunch at a family style restaurant called Twin Oaks & did a bunch of Christmas shopping! We had a fun (yet chilly) day together!
*
*I’ll post a blog & pics from Ashley & Louis’ visit tomorrow! I can’t wait to share the details of this past weekend with them! We had a BLAST!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... oh memories... oh and it looks like you put Joe & Pam Brock (like instead of Joe & Pam Dooley ;o)haha...
That is the best story of a first kiss... in a ladies bathroom of a fancy hotel!
Thanks Pam & Joe for getting married! :o)

Jen P. said...

Okay - so you SO need to fill me in on the story - you left the bathroom makeout story out of how you met. ;) Ha!

-Jen P.

Anonymous said...

That was Steve's move for years. The old bride's maid in the bathroom trick finally paid off.

Anonymous said...

Ok Im totally curious too about the bathroom makeout story! I remember seeing a guy on your page a few years back that I knew from a ways back- I think his name was Brett... Was that the guy that was controlling you? I hope not, although I didnt know him all that well

Anonymous said...

ok forgot to leave my name in the previous comment!
haha...Stacey....