November 18, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!.....WAIT…WHAT THE?!?!?!?!

Adam "Moth" giving Jacob his bday spankings while he attacks Amy! ;) HA!
SHANNON'S CUPCAKES!
Emo band guy Steve fell in the sink...HUH.
Shotgunning a beer! Natalie you'd be proud of me! Although I forgot to open the other side!
The boys & me!
Me & my lover....he mastered this hand sign by the end of the night.
Adam the Cheetah! Rarrrrr! ;)
Just me & my tutu!
Us again....I think he can totally pull off the eyeliner!
KISSES!
Kacey & Danyelle...
Jacob the emo birthday boy!
Fireman Joe rescuing emo kid Jesse!
Check out Jesse's fabulous wig...
The emo band boys! Jacob, Jesse & Steve
Jamie was Slash! Great costume!
JACOB'S CUPCAKES!
Some of the girls! Me, 80's Crystal & Heidi Ho Amy!
Nurse Mary, Crystal, Me & Amy....
Firewomen Danyelle...
Crystal & her man Nick aka the Karate Kid!
Joe & his boobs...
The birthday kids! YAY! 28! :)
Heidi Ho Amy & her cute innocent pose!
*
That’s what my reaction was when I walked through the family room doorway of “Jacob’s surprise costume birthday party”! For a few weeks I had been holding in the secret of JT’s party Saturday night. I had sent several email’s to his girlfriend Amy asking her if there was anything I could do or bring & demanding details since I hadn’t heard of the official plan! FINALLY I was given the info…8pm @ Jacob’s house, wear a costume, bring cookies & meat balls….Jacob would be arriving at 9pm after helping his sister move all evening. Amy would hand him a doctor’s costume when he walked in!..........It all started off with Steve & I spending the day in New Hampshire visiting w/ my Grandparents, my Uncle Mark, his fiancĂ©’ Doreen & my cousins Travis, Chloe, Adam & baby Max. We had such a lovely day @ the house hanging out, talking, eating, eating & eating, watching TV, playing ping pong & sleeping….We left NH around 4pm to give us enough time to get back home & get ready for Jacob’s partayyy! Mary & Joe met us at our apartment so they could follow us over to the surprise celebration. Once we arrived at the house, we walked into the kitchen with our food & beer….Steve headed toward the family room first….a few moments later I heard “Where is she?”…as I peered around the corner I saw a cluster of people with HUGE smiles on their face as they yelled SURPRISE!!!!! Then I saw Jacob!....I thought “What the?!?!?!?!?!?!” Why the heck is Jacob here already? HA!.... Then it dawned on me….the surprise was for me!!! WOW! I was in shock! I still am….What an awesome night it was!!! I am so very thankful for everyone that planned it all & so very thankful for everyone that came out to help me & of course Jacob celebrate our (early) 28th birthday!!! As you can see we had an eventful evening & had lots of fun in our costumes…..

2 comments:

Natalie said...

omg omg omg omg --- the picture of steve and you in the kitchen is my new favorite picture ever. i never knew he could be such a hot, emo rockstar. he should wear eyeliner MUCH more often.

bahahah.

Care said...

You are so damn TINY! Cute costume!