November 26, 2008

HAPPY (early) THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Hello to my family in VA! Have fun celebrating @ Ash & Lou's tomorrow!!!
A cute festive idea I found for place cards...
A secret I stole from www.postsecrets.com ...Oh how I am going to miss sitting at the kids table this year... ;)
Another cute festive idea I found....fruit candles!
*
*
*
Steve and I will be heading to Plainfield, CT after work to celebrate Thanksgiving w/ his friends & family! Here is our schedule for the long weekend!
WED: Possibly going to dinner w/ Crystal & Nick @ Paradise & then heading out to “The Music Lady” w/ the gang to see “Hard Knoxx” a cover band play!
THURS: Plainfield HS football game w/ the crew to see Steve’s bro Matt coach & his old HS team play & then Steve’s sis-in-law Nichole’s Dad’s house for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner!
FRI: Black Friday shopping to get us a laptop & finish Christmas shopping! Then probably more Thanksgiving festivities!
SAT: “Kegs & Turkey” @ Mary & Joe’s house in Plainfield, CT for some dinner & partying w/ the gang!
SUN: Steve, his bro Matt & friends are going to the Patriots football game! I will be at home controlling all 3 of our TV’s & chowing down on Thai food & sushi!

No comments: