November 21, 2008

MY LITTLE BLUE BOX




On top of everything else Steve surprised me w/ a little blue bag on the dining room table when I got home from work Tuesday night. Inside the little blue bag was a little blue box. Inside the little blue box was a little blue pouch. Inside the little blue pouch was THE beautiful black heart pendant necklace from Tiffany’s!!!!! I fell in love with this necklace a few months ago & tried to be “sneaky” by adding it to my favorites on our computer at home. It was just a small little hint for some occasion or random day in the future! I have always wanted a piece of jewelry from Tiffany’s. Something about that little blue box makes it all more special….I don’t know what it is!...The thing is I never wanted something that EVERY GIRL had. You know what I’m talking about…those toggle bracelets or necklaces or even those mesh rings…I swear everywhere you look some girl has one of those pieces whether they are real or fake. Just like the “Journey” necklace that flashes across your TV on a regular basis...I do think they are all very pretty but Id so much rather have something that isn’t popular. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not bashing you if you have one of these items. Good for you if you do! It’s just not me. When it comes to my clothes and jewelry I like being a bit unique. This necklace did the trick! I am so in love with it!!! It’s PERFECT & will really go with everything! I can dress it up or dress it down!...The only bad thing is that I am soooooo scared of breaking it! The chain is so dainty! I am going to have to be extra careful w/ it that’s for sure!.....What makes me smile even more is that I have already received so many compliments by people just noticing it around my neck! YAY!.... Just as I told Steve...I won’t get used to the idea of the famous Tiffany & Co!......I think he was worried that I would. ;)

6 comments:

Care said...

omg, I LOVE that necklace. Nice job Steve!

Sharon said...

DITTO!!

Redhead in Heels said...

Beautiful! And the chain may look dainty, but it very sturdy. It looks like the same chain that I have on my initial necklace and I eat, sleep, drink, shower, ride, and do everything else in that necklace. I never take it off - in 4+ (?) years, it has only broken once. :) So enjoy your beautiful necklace and wear it all the time!!

Natalie said...

i second niki on the chain. it's tiny, but pretty freaking strong. i have two necklaces and have had no problem with either.

cant wait to see it on you next month!!!

Anonymous said...

Do I have to stop picking on Steve for being cheap after all these years? I'm not impressed. My hearts been black for years.

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a picture of an engagement ring on your favorites too, to hint to steve... haha... ok ok i can hear steve already... i'll settle down ;o)
he did a beautiful job on the necklace! What a nice surprise for your birthday!
Love you littles & Steeeeve too...
Em