November 14, 2008

VOLCHOK, DRESS & PET STEALER

OC fans! The new face of GAP is bad boy (hottie) Volchok! I saw this ad in the window of GAP yesterday when I was walking through Warwick Mall. Pretty cool huh? Or not...maybe its just me. :)

Wednesday night, November 19th....*my birthday*...instead of hanging w/ Steve I will be wearing this dress while attending the New England Vision Awards Ceremony w/ my COX co-workers......A few of you know that I have been on the NEVA committee the past couple of months & have been working hard by planning, planning & planning for it! Even though it’s going to be a great night w/ some great people from my company I am a bit bummed. I will be spending my 28th birthday doing work stuff until probably 2am the next day. It’s been very exciting putting this yearly event together & it has definitely been an honor being on the committee but of course I wish it didn’t have to fall on this day. Unfortunately not many people are allowed to bring dates this year, especially those who are involved in the planning process since we will be running around all evening. Oh well…what can I do…. I am excited though, I’ve been busting my butt & it shows because everything is really coming together! It’s a cocktail type event so the attire is a lil fancy….great food & lots of drinks are included so that’s a plus! But yah if I had the choice I would so much rather spend the evening w/ a certain someone….
Steve's new name is "pet stealer Steve"....it's a bit hard to see but Kippy is purched up on his ankle. Lately Molly has been choosing him over me during our DVR & TV time! What's up w/ that???

2 comments:

Natalie said...

that traitor bitch! i miss her like whoa.

Anonymous said...

haha... that is so funny ... you have a cat?? ;o) haha... pretty dress and booooo for it being on your b-day!
love you... em