February 12, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Some people think that Valentines Day is a "Hallmark Holiday". Not me. At all. I LOVE VALENTINES DAY. It's one of my favorite holidays! I am sooo excited about our plans this year! I can't wait for the weekend to begin! And I definitely can’t wait to share these festivities & create many more memories with my husband! He set everything up for us, he has already made me feel sooo special!!! I love him so much. :) I really do count my blessings every day.

OUR VALENTINES DAY WEEKEND PLANS

FRI: work & relaxation

SAT: My 1st pregnancy photo shoot for our neighbor Trish & Gerald…then Valentines Day celebrations w/ Steve: “Valentines Day” movie, dinner @ Cassarino’s in Providence & an overnight hotel stay! YAY!

SUN: Cat Country’s Go Red for Women concert @ the Crowne Plaza Hotel-VIP style: Steel Magnolia, Josh Thompson & Jake Owen! This is my red dress for the event! I plan on pairing it w/ black tights & black heels!
http://www.dhstyles.com/clothing/dresses/comecomo-gd511-red-sleeveless-beaded-cocktail-dress.html

***Our lunch theme today here @ COX is: Love is in the Air.....too cute.

I hope all of you out there enjoy the holiday of love! I hope you all feel special & have the chance to make someone else feel special as well! Hugs!

HERE FEW PHOTOS I FOUND THAT MAKE ME SMILE. ENJOY!






4 comments:

Modern Camelot said...

Cute dress! You'll have to post pics! Happy Valentine's Day!

Sharon said...

Happy Vday Shannon!!!

Care said...

love your post! it made me so excited about valentines day, its one of my favorites too! post pics of the dress!

Summer said...

Love your blog....super cute
What a cute dress! Sounds like a fun weekend! Have a Happy V-Day
Summer :0)