June 30, 2010

PRE DECORATIONS & FURNITURE

Here it is! Our ALMOST complete basement! We still have a few things to make it look "finished", as well as adding some touch up paint but at least you get the idea! Our goal was to get it 90% complete before my family came into town this past weekend. SUCCESS! We still need to start shopping for a couch/pullout couch (love seat & 2 recliners shown), side tables, accent chairs & of course decorations! Once we get back from vaycay we will finish this up!









Our MEGA projector screen! WOO! HOO!


I just ordered these with our names on them (of course) through Etsy! I think I will hang them in the black hallway! http://www.etsy.com/transaction/30928008 .....I still need to find a place for our VA & CT art prints that arrived a few days ago! I purchased white frames for them so they will POP on the wall! :)

No comments: