February 16, 2011

1 + 2 = 3

Sooo yesterday on my lunch break I took a quick trip to JoAnn Fabrics to purchase a backdrop for my 1st wedding that I am photographing this weekend back @ home in VA! Oh wait, did I not mention that??? Yah! It's the truth!!! GOD HELP ME!!! :) I am sooooo excited yet soooooo nervous!!! Any last min tips are welcomed my way!!! ;) LUCKILY my fabulous friend Michelle, who's birthday is actually on Saturday!!!---will be helping me out! My photography partner in crime really! We've gotta start somewhere right??? Anyway....so after picking up this fun background print (the color scheme/theme is red roses, black & gold) I came across the below....

ONE
PLUS TWO
EQUALS THREE
Yep! I made this adorable headband! I found the band & the flower in the jewelry section of JoAnn Fabrics & thought how easy & fast of a project this could be! Wellll I was right! It took about 3 seconds to put together! A lil glue & I was good to go!

No comments: