February 1, 2011

CARRIED AWAY

***UPDATE*** Hip2Save recently posted this new coupon that doesn't expire until Feb 22nd! Now you have no excuse not to try "Carried Away"! :) http://hip2save.com/2011/01/bath-body-works-free-travel-size-item-15.html

Soooo through my favorite deal website www.Hip2Save.com I scored a coupon last week that stated if I purchased *anything* @ Bath & Body Works I would receive a FREE travel sized item of the new "Carried Away" product! I didn't get a chance to get to Bath & Body works until Friday, but the store still welcomed my print out even after it had already expired. My goal was to spend as lil money as possible, so I found a cute pink gift bag that only cost me $1! I picked out the "Carried Away" travel size body spray & let me tell you it smells sooooooooooo good!!! Like a light scent of flowers really! Steve loves it too which is def a bonus! :)

No comments: