May 8, 2009

4 THINGS

1. I heart the smell of mulch & freshly cut grass! The grounds crew here at work is starting to make our COX property pretty! Take a whiff people! Spring is here!!!
2. This morning I opened our back screen door & let Molly out on the deck. She loooooves lying in the sun! I just had to take a quick picture w/ her...I think this shot is funny...Molly doesn't seem one bit interested & I look pissed off!...I wasn't of course, the sun was just super bright!

3. SHOWTIME is in today! Check out the unique rubix cube that all of us employees got! Fun! I'm daring myself to have at it.

4. FREE KFC!!! Did you get your yummy chicken meal that Oprah is offering up? Rumor has it some places have run out of their new grilled pieces! Luckily Steve & I got our free meals the other night! Mmmm mmm mmm.

No comments: