May 4, 2009

RANDOM

1. Sunflowers by Vincent van Gogh... This painting will be in my hands in a few weeks! An oversized piece of art-frame included, was given to my Grandparents when my Great Aunt Mary passed away several years ago. It had been displayed in my Grandparents kitchen for years. In the sweetest way possible I asked to have it since we plan to decorate our dinning room w/ a rustic/tuscany/sunflower theme! (Hence the sunflower plates, etc. we registered for at Target.) My Grandmother couldnt resist my request so my parents picked up the print the other weekend when they were visiting her & my Grandfather in NC. They are going to bring it up to us in CT in a few weeks when they visit! Holy exciting.
2. This is my good friend Rebecca's son Gabriel. Check out his smile! Isn't he adorable? I sooo can't wait to finally meet him! Hopefully that will be sometime soon...
3. Purple wedges & purple sunglasses! Look what I got @ TJ Maxx Friday night! Lavender wedge heels for the spring & summer & purple Betsy Johnson aviator shades! Super fun!

No comments: