May 15, 2009

EMAIL BLAST FROM THE PAST

Look what Natalie found! HA! Oh my gosh... I think I actually remember this particular night...seems sooooo long ago!

NATALIE:

hahaha, omg. i was going through my old yahoo e-mail that i never use
anymore to try and find contact info from an old boss in raleigh, and
i almost died when i saw this e-mail.

check out the DATE! bhaahahah


--- On Wed, 3/17/04, Vaughan, Shannon wrote:

From: Vaughan, Shannon
Subject: 2night
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2004, 9:03 AM

u up for going to Shark Club in Cville or Champs in Reston? I'll wait
for you to get home from work and get ready and all that so we can
drive together :) I can drive, i dont mind. Tiff, Mike, Luke, Dave
Fernandez I know are gonna hang out so far...u could invite your work
friends wherever we go!

~Shannon~

No comments: