May 8, 2009

A NOTE TO MY MOM

~Mom~ Since I rarely blog on Sunday's...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! You know I wish I could be there with you this weekend celebrating such a wonderful occasion. Although, maybe I really wish I could be there so you & Dad can pay for our meal that day. HA! Just kidding...On a serious note, keep a look out for your card in the mail! It should either arrive today (Fri) or tomorrow (Sat). Steve & I will have a lil gift for you when you come up in a few weeks! Thank you for being the best mom ever! Seriously, Ashley & I are so lucky. You have been a fabulous mom & a fabulous friend! You have always been there for us no matter what. Just like Dad of course. :) Here are a few words that come to mind when i think of you... Beautiful, Trustworthy, Sensitive, Loving, Stressed, Welcoming, Hyper, Strong, Caring, Practical, Thoughtful, Popular, Talkative, Stylish, Young, Loud, Unselfish, Helpful, Outgoing, Smart, Athletic, Patient, Sweet, Humorous, Unforgettable...I could go on and on, but then i'd start crying right here at my desk...Sooo I hope you have a wonderful day! I'd give anything to be with you in VA this weekend. But i will see you soon...I miss you & love you sooooo much Linda! ;).....Again, I dedicate this song to you...just because i can.

"THE BEST DAY"
~Taylor Swift~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFL0rBEF8vY

No comments: