May 15, 2009

OOOH BETSY

Yesterday I got a call from our apartment complex leasing office saying we had a package. At the time I thought it was the dress I had ordered for my cousin Kelly to wear at the wedding. I called Steve to have him pick it up for me...When he had it in hand; he called me back telling me it was an oddly shaped package from my Grandmother! HA...THIS...is what the package looked like... We had no idea what it was....Surprisingly Steve had waited for me to open it, so we went at it together....

And THIS is what was inside...haha...oooh Betsy! She is too cute! My Grandmother knows how much I love sunflowers. She must have spotted this wreath decoration while out & about one day in NC...It must have made her think of me. :)

RANDOM: This silver & turquoise butterfly bracelet is one of my prized possessions...it's one of the pieces of jewelry i purchased in St.Thomas/St. Johns last May while we were there for Em's wedding. Every time I wear it it makes me think of her & that fabulous trip...

No comments: