October 17, 2008

*30 SECONDS*

He loves "Skiing" the slopes....

JESSE: CONTESTANT #1

Oh yah...the "Running Man"...
TOM: CONTESTANT #2


BRYAN: CONTESTANT #3......I think this is his "Superstar" pose!
The "couples"...Tom & Heidi, Bryan & Sue, Steve & Me...(thanks Adam for taking the pic!)
The girls that pretty much got kicked out....Me, Heidi & Sue...
*
SIDE NOTE: Louis-my bro! AKA "Nathan Scott" I know you sooo wish you were here for this! Your dance moves would have been even sweeter! ;)
*
30 SECONDS OF THE SWEETEST DANCE MOVES THAT IS!
Oh yah…For some reason Bryan really wanted us girls (Me, Sue & Heidi) to go out to the local dive bar in Plainfield, CT Sunday night…Still we have no idea why he wanted us out of the house sooooo bad…a lil fishy I might add! Anyway, the 3 of us gave in but told Bryan we would only go on Sue’s 1 condition….You guessed it…30 seconds of the sweetest dance moves! Here are the pictures to prove it!.....I do need to thank Bryan for this great idea though…we had a great time at the bar together…and I walked away (literally) feeling a bit more eased… ;)

No comments: