October 10, 2008

WEEKEND IN VA PHOTOS














































FIRST…If you haven’t read the blog I wrote before this one you should really do that before you continue…..Here are some of the good ones from my weekend in VA! As you know Steve & I flew in for my 10 year High School reunion & Maddy's 5th birthday party! We had such a great time yet it was a VERY busy weekend! Friday I dragged Steve around to meet my old co-workers at Sprint, afterwards we went to dinner with Mom, Dad, Ash, Lou & Maddy & then off to the (non official) reunion Backyard Bar & Grill in Chantilly, that night we crashed at Amanda & Justin’s house in Centreville and had a VERY interesting sleep over there…HA! Saturday we went to lunch w/ Natalie & Tracy & then hung out all day at Ashley & Louis’s townhouse in Leesburg w/ family & friends while watching Madeline open up her presents & devour her birthday cake! Saturday night Rebecca stopped by to show off her pregnant belly & Emily came over later on to spend some more time with us! Sunday we went back to my parent’s house in Charles Town, WV to eat lunch & watch the Redskins win their game before we headed back to BWI airport! It was a lot in just a few days….we totally can’t wait for our trip back around Christmas time, hopefully it will be a lil more relaxing & a lil less driving! (CLICK ON EACH PHOTO TO ENLARGE!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That brought back memories seeing the old house- did our house look the same? Part of me wants to go back to the neighborhood and part of me wants to remember it the way it was...
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Oh man that one picture of me (& you) is UGLY!!!!! i have like big face hahaha... yuck.
good times... miss you guys already!!! love em

Anonymous said...

Steve with Dan Hall...pictures of Jeramiah Maughan...and zippy of Steve and/or Joe. I mean I know you are Anti-Joe when you come home and put Steve on Joe-restriction, but this crosses the line. When Joe-Randoms make your blog and Joe Dooley doesn't, one of those Joe's gets angry and I'll never tell you which one!