October 7, 2008

TRUE BLOOD & MOLLY




So I am multi tasking a lil bit more then normal today at work… ;) Such a talent, I know…. Here are a few photos I took of Miss Molly last night while watching TV on the couch. I funked them up a bit using www.photobucket.com I love that you can now edit your photos on there to make them look even more fun! The other photo is of me with my yummy “True Blood” cookie! HBO is in the office this afternoon. For those of you who haven’t watched “True Blood” it’s about vampires…duh. Steve & Natalie are both REALLY into it…Im starting to get into it more and more…at first I couldn’t stand Anna Paquin’s acting but now I can finally at least deal with it.

Stay tuned for an update later on this week for an update & a TON of photos from this past weekend at home in VA! Chantilly High School class of 98's 10 year reunion & Maddy’s 5th birthday party! The idiot that I am left my camera in Matt Hogan’s car Friday after a late night taco bell run. He had to FedEx it to me last night…THANKS MATT!!! I should get it back in the next few days & will be able to upload the rest of the shots! I can’t wait to share everything with all of my readers! :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

THANK GOD the camera has been located! I was worried about there Shannon. I know you would seriously have mourned the loss of that thing and then run out and bought another one.

Re: True Blood. ADJFAOIEWJFEIOWJFAEOIW. Send me ALL of the True Blood stuff you get - even the cookies. :)