October 17, 2008

BUTTONWOOD FARM

Buttonwood Farm...they had the cutest Fall decorations!
The rays of the sun beaming down on the pumpkins....sooo peaceful.
Moooooooooooooooooooo!
Steve & his ice cream! He just HAD to get some before the hay ride! ;)
Matt, Leah & Nichole....
Me feeding the cows! So much fun!
Steve feeding the cows...he was such a lil kid! Another reason why I love him! XOXO
*
Buttonwood Farm…the cutest place ever! Yes Natalie…it’s very much like Frying Pan Park…BUT without the yummy ice cream! Steve, myself, Steve’s brother Matt, sister-in-law Nichole & lil niece (cutie pie) Leah all went to the farm for a hayride, some pumpkin picking & of course yes the ice cream. The hayride was so much fun…I’m such a dork; I know…but again I love the little things! Halfway through the ride the driver stopped in the middle of a bunch of cows! He let us feed them hay for about 10 mins. I have never gotten so close to a cow let alone let them eat from my hands…their tongues were HUGE & felt almost like sand paper…such a cool experience! We all got such a kick out of that! I can’t wait to go back again next June-July….that’s when the beautiful field of sunflowers are still in bloom!!! Check out the website…you can see what they do with all of the flowers…very heart felt….just click on the “Sunflowers For Wishes” tab…
http://www.buttonwoodfarmicecream.com/

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm totally going to a pumpkin patch in Harpers Ferry tomorrow. I'm going to experience a corn maze for the first time ever, along with the whole hayride thing. God help me if there is a petting zoo.

Jennifer said...

I love the pic with the sunlight and the trees and the pumpkins!!!! SO great!!! :)