October 6, 2008

RANDOM

1. Has anyone see the new Green Giant food commercial??? I swear it says something about “Mr. Vaughan aisle 5”! (AKA my Dad of course!) I heard it last week, it totally caught me off guard and made me look around while thinking…”Am I being punked?”…Keep a look out for it! I can’t wait to see it again…I know I will laugh my butt off! And you will too Ashley! ;)

2. Rebecca: Thank you sooo much for my fabulous (early) birthday gift! For those of you who haven’t heard yet…Rebecca gave me this really cool purse with 2 shell covers for it. So really it’s like 3 purses in 1! You can switch the different patterned & colored shells to create a new purse for each outfit! The shells that I have are “Pink Allie” & “Cream Emma”. Each has a magnetic strip on them so they attach to your bag in an instant! Such a cool idea! I have never seen anything like this before! Check out the website! I’m sure you can have a purse party with these products if you are interested!
www.MicheBag.com



3. This week is National Customer Care week at COX. There are balloons everywhere! Free pizza, TV show cardboard stands, cake, goody bags on tables & prize give aways! Possibly even a celebrity appearance at some point! How fun! This should be an enjoyable Monday-Friday!




4. Here is a lil shout out to my cousin Chloe, her hubby Adam & their adorable baby Max! The cutest lil family ever! She just posted these photos…I had to share them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh in that last picture max looks like travis & jesse!!!! WEIIIIRD! :o) So cute! -em