October 14, 2008

BELLA

Bella…ella…ella…ella…Sooo tonight we are FINALLY checking out the Italian restaurant Bella! My co-worker DJ has been suggesting this place since the 1st day I got here. Myself, Steve, Tom & Heidi are going double date style this fine evening! We are taking advantage of the “2 for 1” deal which includes an appetizer, entrée, bottle of wine, dessert & coffee for $40 total! I am sooo excited about this! My mouth is already watering! Can’t wait to tell you all about it tomorrow!

http://www.bellarestaurantandbanquet.com/

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hope you guys have a great time tonight! Bella looks so good. It's making me hungry.

Sucks I couldn't make it to the reunion last week. Looks like everyone had a great time. We should definitely hang out next time you are in town.

By the way, thanks for the comment on my baby blabber. So sweet and like you said "our time will come" ;)