October 21, 2008

NOTHING BUT PEACE

Good morning! Happy Tuesday! How gorgeous is the sky? I captured this on my camera phone while driving into work this morning…breathtaking don’t you think? I dedicate it to my lil Emily....nothing but peace up there Em.................I do apologize-this blog is a short one today…I am EXHAUSTED!!! Steve & I went to the New England Patriots game last night w/ his CVS work peeps & had a BLAST!!! We didn‘t get home till 2am though! Soooo as you may have guessed I am crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy tired. I will post the pictures from the game & the pictures from Salem, Mass on Saturday sometime tonight if I don’t plop down on the couch when I walk in the door this evening… 2 days till Charleston, SC!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you littles... I know he is up there running on top of the clouds chasing after a rock...:o) I love you shannon.
XOXOXO Em

Sharon said...

wow, beautiful picture!!

P.S. Go to southmoonunder.com for those wine belts! :)

-Sharon
http://shabsstaycation.blogspot.com/