October 22, 2008

PATRIOTS GAME

#19 Eddie Royal of the Denver Broncos: My Dad's old student!
Great view!
Mr. Champ Bailey...

Ummm not sure what is up w/ my "stance"...

Brady's replacement maybe? ;)
Champ Bailey again...
TOUCH DOWN!!!
Yeahhh...club level tickets!
Steve & his buddies!

Pre-gamming...




Monday @ 2:27pm I get a text message from Steve saying “Call me, it’s important. I just may have tickets to the Pats game tonight but u would need to leave work almost now.”………My thoughts???? UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CRAP! IM IN A MTG!!!..........I was stuck! I had no idea what to do….a few mins later without being too obvious I text messaged him back. (Mom & Dad-THIS is why I keep my phone on me!) For those who know me really well I hate being stressed out and overwhelmed…especially at the same time. HOLY stressful & overwhelming situation!.....SOMEHOW…literally 1 hour later I had finished my mtg, finished everything up for the day, packed up & bolted out the door! Luckily, my boss is VERY cool & didn’t mind that I had left early. After rushing home & throwing on layers & layers of clothes Steve & I made it to Gillette Stadium in no time! Steve received the tickets through work. Unfortunately there was a bit of a miscommunication with when his work buddies were going to show up so we got there WAY before they did….BUT luckily Steve’s brother’s friends were there pre-gamming in the parking lot. We ended up joining them for a few hours before we headed towards the field. Once we got up to the club level we realized how amazing our seats were! 50 yard line, 2nd section up! PERFECT! Not to mention it wasn’t THAT cold since we weren’t to far up from the field. Even more PERFECT! Especially for me…since I hate being cold! We had such a blast watching the Pats beat the Broncos! Speaking of the Broncos…My Dad used to teach #19 Eddie Royal @ Westfield HS…Crazy huh? Wouldn’t that mean my Dad is kinda famous? ;)…..It was such a fun game to watch considering the Patriots seriously kicked some booty. They were doing such a great job & having such a great time that a few of the players even busted out some dance moves to Young Jeezy’s song “I Put On For My City”…now that was hilarious! And now because of that I can’t seem to get that song outta my head! Anyway….we ended up staying till the end of the game to see Pats take the victory. The only bad part about the evening was that we didn’t end up getting home until 2am! I was a complete zombie the next morning….How on earth did I ever go out super late & then go to work the next morning back in the day? Wow….hello soon to be 28, I am officially OLD.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

a. the picture of you and steve up top makes it look like ya'll are the ONLY ones at the game.

b. your "stance" in the picture of you and steve overlooking the field is hysterical. beware of some blackmail on day.

ps: i am apparently your blogger stalker.

Natalie said...

its your stalker again.

is steve wearing a "coach" scarf?

Anonymous said...

Hiiiii... apparently i stalk your blog too.
Um lovely stance... so awkward...
And Eddie Royal is ALSO a former HOKIE and AMAZING and your dad is only famous if Eddie decides to do some ESPN story about his favorite Math Teacher and that Teacher is your dad... other wise...i dont think he is famous ;o) besides your dad is already famous because his daughter is Ms Shannon "odd stance" Vaughan!
em

Anonymous said...

Man... i just realized that you are still looking at 28 in the future and I have been 28 and I am looking at 29... I feel even older then you!
And I always wondered how you managed to stay out SO LATE back in the day and go to work... it blew my mind. :o)
hehe... em :o)

Care said...

LOVE how you included pics of ex-redskin Champ Bailey, he was my fav! :) Cute pics as always!