December 22, 2008

COREEN'S COCKTAIL PARTAYYY

Luckily even with all of the snow, Steve & I were able to make it out to Coreen’s cocktail party in Mass Saturday night! I am so glad we got to go! We had such a fun time as you can see in all of the pictures. Thank you again Coreen & Chris! And a HUGE thank you for letting us stay the night!
Some of the girls...Me, Coreen-the host, Missy, Michelle & Jill-Chris' sis!
Steve chowin' down...
Ummm holy pig nose...HA!
Steve & I...
Timed photos in the kitchen...Love this one!
Peter & his mistletoe! ;)
Us again...
Peter & Coreen gettin' down!
Cheesin w/ Peter...
Missy & Me...
I told him he had to settle for a kiss on the cheek...
Just me...
My Obama action figure that I won during the "White Elephant"/"Yankee Swap" game! Yesss!
Me & my lover....YAY! My dress was blingin'!
Me & Coreen...
Coreen, Peter & Missy...too cute!
Joe & Missy...
HA! More poses for the girls...
Group shot! This one came out great!
Girlies....nice pickles.
Coreen & I again...check out that spark!
Another pose for the girls...
The boys!

No comments: