December 2, 2008

FOR THE RECORD

A few of you have asked…so I will tell. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Britney Spears' “For The Record”…..Just like Natalie…I have always been on "TEAM BRITNEY" & have always wanted her to be "SAVED". Even through her “crazy” times…I absolutely loved her documentary. I think it showed every side of her & really explained her reasons for everything over the past few years. I won’t go into much detail but I will stress the parts that I found SUPER funny!

There were 5 lines she said during the show that made me bust out laughing!!! It reminds me of the random things she used to say in her short lived show “Chaotic” w/ Mr. Federline. Ashley-you sooo know what I’m talking about! What was that infamous line!?!?!?! I always forget!.....(Forgive me…the lines below aren’t word for word or even close to correct…I will fix them once I re-watch Miss Brit on DVR tonight!)

“Hi, my name is Matilda” (as she plays dress up in a business like suite in a store, pretending her next job will be a 9 to 5 in an office)
“Let’s make it cold in here” (as she sneakily fools with the store’s thermostat)
“My babies Daddy” (as she explains to some random musical-play-dancer guys…something that I cant remember…as if they don’t know who Kevin is)
“I go through life…..like a karate kid” (the final line...as she is asked how she tries to avoid situations from the past that may threaten her)
“I don’t know why I’m whispering” (as she whispers to the camera man in the store while trying on clothes)


***JUST A THOUGHT: SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A BIT HYPER WHILE SHOPPING! I CAN RELATE! ; )


THIS...is Britney’s new CD “Circus” which came out today! I can’t wait to get my copy after work! In the mean time I will continue to stay shocked about Justin picking up her disc before I did! WOW! :)

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby

***Bonus Track:
13. Radar

3 comments:

Natalie said...

is it weird that i pre-ordered it a month ago on itunes? i think i beat justin.

also, there are 16 songs on the itunes version - are there not 16 on the cd???

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, did you get her CD? How is it? I cant wait to get it. I'm going to pick it up tonight on my way home.

So sad you cant join Michelle and I for the concert! :(

Anonymous said...

UM I loved it too!
I loved that last line also,about the karate kid I laughed out loud! I also laughed at all the stuff that you did... expect the baby daddy line... I thought out loud oh man she is a neck...as in redneck :o) haha. LOVE em