December 19, 2008

MY 1ST NEW ENGLAND SNOW

The snow “storm” is a comin’! Or so they say…the weatherman is calling for an 80%-100% chance of snow starting at noon today & going through Sunday or Monday. We are supposed to get around a foot of snow or so. I'm curious if it will actually happen! As much as I am excited about experiencing my 1st New England storm I am hoping it doesn’t ruin our plans for tonight & tomorrow. Tonight we are supposed to go to dinner w/ Matt, Nichole & the kiddies to celebrate the holidays & Nichole’s birthday, then the CT crew was gonna come over to hang out our place! Its usually pretty hard to get them out to our apartment since they are all right down the street from each other, obviously it makes sense for us to go to them most of the time…so as you can see I was pretty excited that they were all jumping in the car to visit us!....Tomorrow night is Coreen’s holiday party! Cocktail/Party dress style with a white elephant gift exchange! I sure hope we can at least make it to that…I have been so excited! I am also looking forward to wearing my new gold sequin dress!.....Of course if the snow prevents us from doing anything I at least hope to make some snow angels this weekend!


NOTE: RIP "Deep Throat"...W. Mark Felt – the FBI official who revealed himself in 2005 as "Deep Throat" who brought down Richard Nixon in the infamous Watergate scandal has died at age 95.


***MOM & DAD*** HAPPY 29th ANNIVERSARY ON SUNDAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! WE WILL SEE YOU TUESDAY NIGHT @ BWI!....UNLESS OF COURSE, YOU DECIDE TO DITCH US BY NOT PICKING US UP AT THE AIRPORT! ;) HA!

No comments: