December 19, 2008

THE SNOW STORM IS HERE

JOE DOOLEY: THIS IS FOR YOU! ;).....Yep! That's right! The snow storm is here! It's 8pm & we have almost 10 inches so far! We are supposed to get even more tonight & the rest of this weekend! Here are a few photos of us checking it out just a few mins ago! We even went out w/ a ruler to make sure we got the correct measurements! As lame as it sounds it truly is a "winter wonderland"....it's seriously sooo beautiful outside! (CLICK ON EACH PHOTO TO ENLARGE)

The start of my drive home from work....SCARY!

Me & my Uggs...holy deep!
The flakes are huge!
YAY!

Steve w/ the ruler so he can tell Joe how many inches we have so far...HA!



This was around 4:15pm when I got home from work...
Everyone in our apartment complex came home early!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. Snow is happy, if that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

SO PRETTY! I am excited to see what that Park looks like by your house with all that snow! It is such a pretty place normally (in your pictures) that I can imagine it looks like a winter wonderland with the snow! :o)
I love you littles... Drink some hot cocoa with marshmellows for me while looking at the snow. I will just look out at my ZERO snow backyard and think about you...
have I told you I miss you lately? cause I do.
em :o) XOXOXO

Redhead in Heels said...

I am jealous too! Your pics make me miss New England. Enjoy!!

Natalie said...

Good gravy. Your Bobs must be OUT OF CONTROL busy.