December 5, 2008

RANDOM STUFF

How sweet is this??? Steve's Mom's boat in Charleston, SC is decorated w/ ALL of our Christmas stockings! She even has everyone's name on them! You can't see my name but she said it's next to Steve's which is clearly visible. How thoughtful of her! Very cool too! She sent these pics to me through my phone last night...of course I just had to share them!






A lil complaint: So you know the little thingy that holds your gas pump in place so you don’t have to stand there and hold it while it's pumping??? Yah..that thing…for some reason RI doesn’t seem to have those! Now that it’s getting cold out I have to stand there holding the pump instead of jumping back in the car to stay warm! What is up with that?!?!? Steve thinks that maybe it’s a law for safety reasons….safety reasons? What’s going to keep me safe from freezing my sticks off??? Oh yes…my “Bobs”. Yep, the “Bobs” are in full effect already…and they will be until March.

A lil shoutout: CONGRATS TO NATALIE!!! Her latest school semester officially ends on Saturday!!! WAY TO GO NGB98! :) I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA... LOVE IT... LOVE THOSE STICKS!!! :o) YAY CONGRATS NAT!
Love you... Em :o)

Natalie said...

BOBS and STICKS forever!!

Rhode Island is clearly not thinking about safety when they allow little Shannon Vaughan to freeze her ever loving ass off. I may have to write your local congressman to express my concern.

Thanks for the shout out littles. :)