December 3, 2008

T-GIVING WEEEKEND, CARDS & CHANGE

Peek-a-boo! ;)
Mine & Steve’s change collection in our apartment…June to Dec 2nd=6 months of change...6 months of change=$75...$75=dinner & a movie for date night this Saturday! YAY! Of course our plan is to continue this new tradition!

These are the cards I received for my birthday! Do you see yours? ;) I have been able to enjoy them for about a month now…it’s time to pack them away though to make room for Christmas cards! I can’t believe it’s that time of year again...

Get down girls! Sue & Crystal
Mel & Me...Mel went to HS w/ Steve...her hubby is friends w/ Violet's fiance'! Small world!
SHOTS! HA! Love this...Jesse, Lauren, Me & Jamie...
Me by the fire...
Steve & I...Thanksgiving Eve @ the Music Lady!
Lauren came out! YAY!....us @ Mary's & Joe's "Turkey & Kegs"!
The sky the morning of the Plainfield HS football game...I swear its like "Friday Night Lights"...Everyone in the town attends...Gooo Riggins & Smash! ;)
I thought this came out neat...I was obsessed w/ taking pics by the fire!
Plainfield Panthers...
The girls @ the Music lady! Me, Sue, Sara & Crystal...
The boys Thanksgiving Eve...Quiggs, Jesse, Steve & Jamie...
More of the girls...
Awwwe! Bryan & Sue...too cute!
Plainfield HS football game...

3 comments:

Venomiss008 said...

I love the idea of date night coming from a change jar! So cute!

You gonna come to the NUMA show on Christmas night??

Anonymous said...

I have a story about saving change, we did it for a couple years and I counted $500 in change, not even kidding! We put it towards one of Ducati's super expensive surgeries! I couldn't believe it! At that time I was a waitress and Justin always had tons of change in his pockets. But seriously it ADDS UP!
Oh and lovely sock boots ;o). hehe... and if you could put a phone call on your card board I would have been the only one right? :o) yay!
LOVING YOU... em :o)

Sharon said...

I use to do the same thing with the change jar when I was with Greg! Its a great idea! Definitely good tradition to keep. Have fun on Saturday!!! :)