January 14, 2009

2 RANDOM THINGS

1. I have started making our Knot page (www.TheKnot.com)! YAY! Sooo exciting! We officially set the date last week for Saturday, September 5th of THIS YEAR!!! Crazy huh? The past couple of weeks have been SUPER stressful for me. It was such a hard decision to make when it came down to the location....VA, WV, CT or RI. After putting a lot of thought into it we decided RI was the best place! It will be sooo much easier for us to plan it up here! This way we can go to all of the fun appointments!.....Our page only has a few details so far....soon enough though it will be complete!.....I still can't believe we are getting married....Woo! Hoo! :)

2. Two more days till Ashley (my sis) & Natalie come visit!!! They will be here Friday-Tuesday! I AM P*U*M*P*E*D!!!.....The only thing is... I’m not sure how they feel about this "Arctic Chill" heading our way! Uh oh! Holy cold.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i do not feel good about visiting you at the north pole. nor do i feel good about putting myself in the position of dying from hypothermia...but, for you, i'll do it.