January 9, 2009

PROVIDENCE BRIDAL EXPO

Last Sunday I kinda/sorta dragged Steve to the bridal expo with me at the Providence Convention Center. We woke up early to make sure I was one of the 1st 200 brides so I could receive my free rose! HA! Cheesy I know but it was well worth it! As soon as I walked in the door I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs...."FINALLY, IT'S MY TURN!!!" :) HA! I was so freakin excited to be a "bride to be". I was a bit bummed though that I didn't have my mom or sister with me or even any of my closest girl friends to share that day with. I certainly didn't imagine living outside of VA when it came to planning my wedding, that's for sure! Luckily (as always of course), Steve was a sweetheart & went to almost every booth with me! We talked to sooo many vendors & signed up for sooo many raffle prizes! It was very overwhelming, fun & informative! Steve actually enjoyed himself just as much as I did. So that was a HUGE plus. We ended up walking away with a few bags filled with a bunch of sh*t!!! HA...Here are some shots I took w/ my phone... Look at all of the stuff we got! Rose, jewelry cleaner, gift certificates, brochures, candy & more!
Oh the anticipation of walking through those double doors. I was roughly the 6th bride in line! Yeeeaaah.
This is my scarf & coat & this is my BRIDE sticker! YAY!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL "FINALLY, IT'S MY TURN!!!" --I have a feeling I will be screaming the same thing one day! haha

Looks like you got a lot of goodies from the Expo. So how is the wedding planning? I bet you are lovin it!!!

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Aww yay! Wow I'm impressed you were the sixth in the door! Those bridal expos are SO much fun.