January 12, 2009

HAPPY (belated) 29TH BIRTHDAY NATALIE

HAPPY (belated) 29TH BIRTHDAY MISS NATALIE!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS WEEKND CELEBRATING WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY!!! AND OF COURSE I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS TIME AT YOUR BIRTHDAY TEA PARTY! :)
YAY! The birthday girl w/ her adorable tea cup!
HA! Check this out...Nat imposed me in the picture of her w/ my Mom & Sister @ her birthday tea on Saturday in VA! ;) Too funny!
A random photo...Steve hanging out on the couch this weekend using our laptop....Molly can't give him a break! She has to be right near him 24-7! ;)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the shout out! 29 is great so far...I'm really liking it.

You better prepare Molly for my arrival this weekend. I'm ready to shower her with all the love I've got. :)

Kippy on the other hand...