January 26, 2009

2 THINGS

1. If you don’t have a handy dandy pocket calendar like me you are missing out! This baby is my LIFE! It keeps me organized & on track with everyone! Not to mention it reminds me when to brush my hair….Right Ash, Lou & Steve?
2. Robert/RJ…whatever your name is! ;) Here is your shout out!.....Check out this shirt my friend from work (who is ACTUALLY from NOVA) found online through (I think) Amazon! Isn’t this the best?.....My fellow bloggers…each of us may need to purchase one of these terrific T’s!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I have a pocket calendar too! I cant live without it. I tried to use the calendar on my iphone but its just not the same!!

Oh and Im totally buying one of those shirt!!!

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

haha love the blogging t-shirt! So true!