January 6, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN NOVA

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk! ;) Did you all miss me? Everything has been such a whirlwind since we got engaged on December 22nd! Sooooo much has been going on! With Christmas & New Years on top of catching up at work & searching for wedding venues (HOLY EXCITING) I haven’t had much time to blog. Now that I have organized things & have gotten back on track I should be good to go from here on out! Have fun checking out what we have been up to over the past few weeks! HAPPY 2009!!!

CHRISTMAS:

Location: NOVA...aka Northern Virginia...aka Leesburg, VA to be exact!....As you all know Steve proposed the night before we flew home to VA. The proposal made everything so much more special and exciting while being there! We were able to share our big news & show off my bling to friends & family all week! It was GREAT!!! Ashley (my sister) and my bro in law Louis hosted Christmas @ their townhouse this year since they had lil Madeline. They did such a great job having all of our family & friends over each day & night! We all shared many laughs, gifts, hugs, tears, stories & more!
Do you see your card? ;)
Our gag gift from my parents...HA! Steve & Me Christmas morning...
Us & lil Madeline...
Ta! Da! Santa surprised Maddy with a new playroom! Fit for a princess of course!
Poses in front of the tree...
Princess playroom...
Princess playroom...
Look! It says Maddy!
Santa even left a note...
Princess playroom...
Natalie stopped by Christmas Day night...
YAY! WE'RE ENGAGED! Showing off my ring again!!! :)
Ashley, Mom aka Linda, Me...
Pretty Maddy in her cute Christmas dress!
Brothers! Matt & Louis
Steve helping Madeline read her Santa book from Grandpa Roy & La aka Linda!
Muscle man Louis...
Cheesin before bed! Maddy made cookies for Santa & left him a note! Too cute!
Reading to Roy & La....
Love this action shot of my Mom with her sweet pink scarf! :)
YAY! We FINALLY got to give my parents all of the photos of us "kids" for my Dad's office!
Steve got a blanket for Kippy's cage!
The kids....Me, Steve, Maddy, Louis, Ashley...
Awe! Steve & I with my Grandparents...Betsy & Fred. *I will cherish this one forever...* Tear...
Sistasss!
Me & my Grandmother...she wouldnt stop crying about our engagement! Awww! "Waterworks Wampler" is what Ashley nicknamed her...HA!
High-five to me for picking out a shirt Ashley actually liked!
Right before bed... Ash & me again Christmas morning...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

yessssssssssss. i love that i made it into all of the family pictures. bahhahahah. :)