January 23, 2009

NYLO BAR

UPDATE: And here she is w/ her fabulous buy ladies & gents!
Ummm I think I might be in heaven tonight!!! Holy freakin awesome hotel bar!!! NYLO bar to be exact! THIS is where myself, Amy, Danielle, Kacey & Meghan are going this evening for dinner & drinks to celebrate Amy's birfffday!!! I have been wanting to check this place out for a while! It's actually one of the places I suggested for guests to stay for our wedding if they wanted a place that was unique & funky! I can't wait to go w/ the girls tonight! Fun times!!!
WEBSITE:
http://www.nylohotels.com/warwick/warwick-rhode-island-hotel-1-2.aspx

On a side note...this is the purse that Amy (the birfffday girl) just purchased @ Target! How freakin' HOT is this!!! I think I might have to get this SUNSHINE styled bag! OR steal it from her if she has it with her tonight!

No comments: